Terms of Reference
Internship for Multimedia Artist
Supervisor: Ma. Paz O. Oliva (Communications Campaigner)
Duration: 2 and a Half months (October 1 to December 11, 2017)
To support the Communications Campaigner in terms of creating special effects, animation, or other visual images using film, AVPs (audio-visuals), complex graphic layouts for social media dissemination, website, IEC materials and other communication passages.
Scope of Work:
- Design complex motion graphics and animation using directives and script from the Communications Campaigner, own unique creativity and computer equipment
- Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation as directed by the Communications Campaigner
- Assist the Communications Campaigner during field documentations, coverage and video shoots (ie: setting up lights, cameras and sound equipment for live video and photo shoots as needed)
Requirements: Multimedia Intern must be knowledgeable and efficient in the following programs:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premier
- Adobe Flash
- After Effects
- Final Cut Pro
- and Has solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Health Care Without Harm-Asia will be free from all liability, including financial responsibility, for any injury that may occur during the entire duration of the internship, including days not covered during the internship period in the organization.
- Health Care Without Harm-Asia will only provide the following:
- Office space and supplies needed for the achievement of tasks
- Transportation cost if needed.
FOR A COMPLETE COPY OF THE TERMS OF REFERENCE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
For questions and clarifications, you may contact Pats Oliva at firstname.lastname@example.org