Health Care Without Harm Asia's Global Green and Healthy Hospitals is pleased to present to a discussion on Solar Power. Several resource speakers from Seattle, India and Philippines will share their expertise and experiences on this renewable energy. They will impart the benefits of its installation to the healthcare facilities.
Learn more about this innovation and participate in this coming webinar.
15 June 2017
- 11:45 am Kathmandu
- 10:00 am Bangkok, Jakarta
- 11:00 am Beijing, Manila, Singapore, Taipei
- 8:00 am Seattle (June 14, 2017)
- Solar Power as a Renewable Energy Source
- Benefits of Installation of Solar Panels in Healthcare Sector
- Carol Weiss, Remote Energy, Solar Electric Instructor
- Aditya Ramji, Center for Technology and Policy and Indian Institute of Technology, Consultant
- Jose Barsaga, Philippine Heart Center, Engineer IV
- Moresa Tolibas – Reyes, Health Care Without Harm – Asia, Sustainability Officer