CALL FOR POSTERS AND PRESENTATIONS
We are currently accepting presentation or poster proposals for the Virtual Green Hospitals Asian Pre-conference happening on December 1 & 2 and 7 & 9, 2021.
Green Hospitals Asia Conference (GHAC) is a bi-annual gathering of health and sustainability leaders around the region and strives to offer not only an educational platform to its audiences, but also encourages an energetic and interactive knowledge-sharing program that tackles healthcare climate leadership, hospital sustainability and resilience to name a few.
Presentation or Poster Topics you can pitch:
- Healthcare Climate Leadership
- Sustainable Healthcare Procurement
- Healthy Energy, Energy Efficiency, Low HFC
- Sustainable Healthcare Waste management
- Healthy Food Systems
- Water Management
- Community Resilience
- Healthy Recovery from COVID-19
- Climate-resilient Healthcare and climate-smart infrastructure
- Safer Chemical Alternatives
Upon submission, your pitch will be reviewed by the Pre-GHAC 2021 Secretariat. If your pitch is accepted, you'll have the unique opportunity to showcase your presentation or poster to a regional and international audience engaged in healthcare sustainability and climate action. Not only that, you'll be featured in the following HCWH digital platforms:
- HCWH Asia Website
- GGHH Southeast Asia Sustainability and Resilience in Action Compendium of Best Practices
And a chance to join the 6th GHAC in India in 2022 for free!
So what are you waiting for, ready to submit your pitch?
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSIONS: October 22, 2021
For any clarifications or questions regarding Green Hospitals Asian Pre-conference, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org