Health Care Without Harm’s International Climate Program works to align the health care sector with the ambition of the Paris Agreement while meeting global health goals through three core strategies:
- 1) mitigation: reducing the sector’s climate footprint and putting it on a trajectory toward zero emissions,
- 2) resilience: fostering climate resilient hospitals, health centers, and communities, and
- 3) leadership: mobilizing health care’s ethical, economic, and political influence to advance the transition to zero emissions, healthy and equitable future.
We are excited to grow our team with two full-time job openings:
- The International Climate Policy Director will support the development of subnational, national, and international policies and action plans for climate and health policies. View the full position announcement and application instructions.
- The International Technical and Research Manager for Climate Change will provide technical and research support in the development of subnational, national, and international policies and action plans for climate and health policies. View the full position announcement and application instructions.
Both positions are open to all candidates globally (potential office co-location in Brussels, Reston, VA, United States, and Manila). Must be willing to coordinate with both U.S. East Coast and West Coast time zones on a regular basis and work in collaboration with people on all continents. Positions are open until filled; interviewing on a rolling basis.