The 3rd Green Hospitals Hospitals Asia Conference
30-31 Octrober 2017
"Fostering Low-Carbon Health Care"
The conference aims to provide participants:
- Knowledge of best practices in health care based on the ten achievable goals of the Global Green and Healthy Hospitals Agenda
- Access to online platforms, tools, and resources
- Green ideas and technologies, and
- Network and partnership building
The conference will gather participants from:
- Governments and Intergovernmental bodies
- Health Care Facilities, Hospitals and Health Care Systems
- Health Promoting Hospitals network
- Professional Organizations
- Civil Society
- Other interested stakeholder organizations and individuals
Program will be posted soon. Keep checking for updates.
We will launch the online registration soon. In the meantime, click her to pre-register so we can get in touch with you for updates.
The conference is co-organized in cooperation with the Health Promoting Administration of Taiwan's Ministry of Health, Health Promoting Hospitals Network Taiwan (HPH Taiwan), and Buddhist Tzu Chi Medical Foundation.
Coordinator, Global Green and Healthy Hospitals
M. +639209327151 (WhatsApp, Viber, Kakao, Line)