SAICM & KEMI - Tools & Resources
· Failure of Current Chemical Policy — and Better Solutions
· Chemical Exposure and Occupational Hazards
· Chemical Safety, Substitution and Management Training for Health Workers
Choosing Alternatives to Pesticides
· Choosing Safer Disinfectants
· Reducing Fragrance Exposures
Chemicals Substitution and Management in the Health Sector Report
SAICM & KEMI Web Resources
SAICM – The website of the agency committed to minimizing the adverse effects of chemicals on the health of populations and the environment.
Strategic Approach to International Chemicals Management: SAICM texts and resolutions of the International Conference on Chemicals Management
KemI – The official site of the Swedish governmental authority. The agency works to control the use of chemicals, and prevent its spread into the environment.
European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) – Includes info on how the EU is implementing groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health.