CALENDAR THESE UPCOMING WEBINARS, organized by our Partner organizations in India
May 22, 2020 | 17:00 India - Quality Accreditation Institute (QAI) is organizing an Introduction to Accreditation Standards for Green Health Care Facility. Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0lde6pqDMqE9ATMxWBWtB4uZrgZR733F2U
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Email, email@example.com for more info
May 23, 2020 | 6:30 PM India - Webinar on "Strategies for Health Experts to Engage on Air Pollution Post Relaxation of COVID-19 Lockdown in India". Click on the link below to register for the webinar: https://bit.ly/actnowforcleanair
The main agenda of this session is focused on:
1. Emerging research around Air Pollution - CoVID links.
2. Heath sector awareness and preparedness post-CoVID.
3. International Solidarity. Taking the air pollution agenda forward- from local to global networking lessons.
4. Media Communication Strategies for Doctors and Green Recovery Lessons from other Countries.
5. Strategies for engagement by Health Leadership on Air Pollution post lockdown.
Visit, Lung Care Foundation's Facebook for more info
June 3, 2020 | 5:00 PM India - Lung Care Foundation in collaboration with Medical Students Association of India invites you to a Webinar entitled, "Role of Young Medical Professionals in Climate Action & Clean Air". Register to the webinar here: https://bit.ly/medicalstudentswebinar
1. Climate Change & Health: An Overview
2. Air Pollution & Health
3. Global Perspective of Medical Student Leadership for Climate
4. Youth Leadership For Climate Action
5. MSAI & Climate Action
6. MSAI & Doctors For Clean Air Partnership: Way Forward
June 6, 2020 | 4:30 PM India time - We invite you to the webinar on Waste Management in the Era of COVID-19, co-hosted by Center for Chronic Disease Control, Center for Environmental Health, Public Health Foundation of India, and the Health and Environment Leadership Platform.
1. Ruth Stringer, Health Care Without Harm Global
2. Dr. Shyamala Mani, Centre for Environmental Health
3. Central Pollution Control Board Representatives
4. Dr. Malini R. Capoor, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
5. Dr. Ramesh Kumar, New Delhi Municipal Council
Register in advance for this webinar: https://bit.ly/3cmJEuE
September 6, 2020 | 11:30 AM India time - On the occasion of 1st International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies, Doctors For Clean Air Conclave is a first of its a kind full-day virtual event on Air Pollution by the doctors and for the doctors.
The conclave will have a full-day program focused on "Health Impacts of Air Pollution and the Role of Doctors in Advocating for Clean Air", led by 7 national medical associations.
Featuring the following medical organizations:
1) Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
2) Indian Academy Pediatrics (IAP)
3) Cardiology Society of India (CSI)
4) Indian Chest Society (ICS)
5) Indian Society of Neurology (IAN)
6) Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
7) Medical Students Association of India (MSAI).
Register here: bit.ly/dfcacon
November 2, 2020 | 5:00 India Time - "Strengthening Pollution Control Boards to achieve the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) in India". The study findings will be presented via webinar on 2nd November and also have researchers working on ambient air quality management and representatives from pollution control boards to discuss the findings and recommendations on the webinar panel.
February 19, 2021 | 5:30 PM India time - "Waste Management and Statutory Compliance in Hospital Settings: Learnings from Best Practices in Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai". In this webinar, we will be discussing about waste management and statutory compliance in hospitals. This would essentially cover details around management of radioactive waste, biomedical waste, hazardous waste, general (wet and dry) waste and waste-water at Nanavati hospital, Mumbai. The presentation will be given by Mr. Nishant Jaiswal (General Manager –Operations, Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai).
Register here: bit.ly/
March 24, 2021 | 5:00 - 6:00 PM India time - In our series of talks and discussion on Climate-Smart Healthcare we are hosting a webinar titled, “Climate Resilience and Health Infrastructure: Importance of Site Selection for Healthcare”. The presentation will be given by Dr. Hari Kumar, Regional Coordinator for South Aisa, GeoHazards International.
Register here: bit.ly/
April 23, 2021 | 4:00 to 5:00 PM IST - join us in an upcoming webinar on “Energy Efficiency in Healthcare Facilities” as part of the Climate-smart Healthcare
Webinar series. We are excited to have Dr. Satish Kumar, President and Executive Director – Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE) with us for the webinar. He’ll speak about the importance, opportunities and issues with respect to Energy Efficiency in Healthcare facilities in India.
Register here: http://bit.ly/
July 19, 2021 | 11 AM to 12.30 PM (IST) - Join this upcoming webinar on Indigenous Communities, Fossil Fuels and Health. Over 25 groups representing the native people and local communities impacted by coal, oil and gas exploration and production from 4 states in India – West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh have endorsed the Fossil Fuel Non-Proliferation Treaty and join millions across the world in asking for a treaty to #SayNoToCoalOilGas #FossilFuelTreaty #ClimateChangesHealth