CALENDAR THESE UPCOMING WEBINARS, organized by our Partner organizations in India
May 22, 2020 | 17:00 India - Quality Accreditation Institute (QAI) is organizing an Introduction to Accreditation Standards for Green Health Care Facility. Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0lde6pqDMqE9ATMxWBWtB4uZrgZR733F2U
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Email, email@example.com for more info
May 23, 2020 | 6:30 PM India - Webinar on "Strategies for Health Experts to Engage on Air Pollution Post Relaxation of COVID-19 Lockdown in India". Click on the link below to register for the webinar: https://bit.ly/actnowforcleanair
The main agenda of this session is focused on:
1. Emerging research around Air Pollution - CoVID links.
2. Heath sector awareness and preparedness post-CoVID.
3. International Solidarity. Taking the air pollution agenda forward- from local to global networking lessons.
4. Media Communication Strategies for Doctors and Green Recovery Lessons from other Countries.
5. Strategies for engagement by Health Leadership on Air Pollution post lockdown.
Visit, Lung Care Foundation's Facebook for more info
June 3, 2020 | 5:00 PM India - Lung Care Foundation in collaboration with Medical Students Association of India invites you to a Webinar entitled, "Role of Young Medical Professionals in Climate Action & Clean Air". Register to the webinar here: https://bit.ly/medicalstudentswebinar
1. Climate Change & Health: An Overview
2. Air Pollution & Health
3. Global Perspective of Medical Student Leadership for Climate
4. Youth Leadership For Climate Action
5. MSAI & Climate Action
6. MSAI & Doctors For Clean Air Partnership: Way Forward
June 6, 2020 | 4:30 PM India time - We invite you to the webinar on Waste Management in the Era of COVID-19, co-hosted by Center for Chronic Disease Control, Center for Environmental Health, Public Health Foundation of India, and the Health and Environment Leadership Platform.
1. Ruth Stringer, Health Care Without Harm Global
2. Dr. Shyamala Mani, Centre for Environmental Health
3. Central Pollution Control Board Representatives
4. Dr. Malini R. Capoor, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
5. Dr. Ramesh Kumar, New Delhi Municipal Council
Register in advance for this webinar: https://bit.ly/3cmJEuE