The 3rd Global Green and Healthy Hospitals Asia Regional Conference
3-5 August 2016
Royal Ambarukkmo Hotel, Yogyakarta Indonesia
This year’s theme will build upon the past Asia regional conferences themes that aimed to highlight the impacts of climate change on the health care sector. This year’s theme “Asia Hospitals Working Toward A Climate-Resilient Health Care” will feature best practices of hospitals from all over the region in their work towards attaining a climate-resilient health care.
The conference aims to provide participants:
- Knowledge of best practices in health care based on the ten achievable goals of the Global Green and Healthy Hospitals Agenda
- Access to online platforms, tools, and resources
- Green ideas and technologies, and
- Network and partnership building
The conference will gather participants from:
- Governments and Intergovernmental bodies
- Health Care Facilities, Hospitals and Health Care Systems
- Health Promoting Hospitals network
- Professional Organizations
- Civil Society
- Other interested stakeholder organizations and individuals
Click here for the updated program and presenters.
Registration is now closed.
The conference is co-organized in cooperation with the Health Promoting Hospitals Network Indonesia (HPH Indonesia), RSUP Dr. Sardjito Hospital, Bakti Husada, Universitas Gadjah Mada and World Heatlh Organization.
Venue and Accommodations
Click here for suggested hotel accommodations around the venue area.