2. Spread the green and healthy word. Tell your local hospitals and governments how their health care systems can be made greener and healthier.
3. Become a Climate Action Leader! Join the Health Care Climate Challenge!
3. Spread your thoughts. Devote an hour a week writing articles, blogs entries, and letters to the editors spreading the green and healthy way of health care.
4. Tweet/Post for environmental health. A tweet/post a day keeps everyone healthy!
5. Intern or volunteer at the HCWH-Asia office. Want to spend your free time benefiting the health care and the environment? Get in touch with us now.