REGULAR RATE EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2019
Health Care Without Harm in Asia’s mission is to transform healthcare in the region as a green and resilient sector so as to protect public health from climate change, one that leverages health care leadership and purchasing power so as to drive policies and markets towards sustainability. The 5th Green Hospitals Asian Conference led by the Global Green and Healthy Hospitals (GGHH) Network in the region, plays an instrumental role in bringing such a mission to reality.
The main objective of the conference is to set the 5-year roadmap that will pave the way for Asian healthcare as major stakeholder engaged in climate actions and policies in-country and in the region. Such will feature the following key elements: climate adaptation and resilience, mitigation and leadership within the Asian healthcare realities.
Specific Objectives are as follows:
- To gather and unify hospitals, health systems, climate advocates and stakeholders in achieving green, sustainable and climate-resilient Asian healthcare
- To act as a platform for knowledge exchanges and identify ways to expand climate-smart healthcare network with the focus on issues such as climate adaptation, sustainable health procurement, energy, food, building design, water and leadership
- To discuss Asian healthcare sustainability in terms of access and equity, gender and human rights
- To come up with the agreed plan for 2019-2022 Asian healthcare climate action that will include policy advocacy goals along priority issues
- SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) -
- FLIGHT INFORMATION ASSISTANCE -
If you would like some assistance in registering, please send an email to email@example.com or send a WhatsApp/Viber/SMS to +63917 828 3805